NIRMALA BHAVAN English Medium High school started in 1964, and later upgraded to Higher Secondary School in the year 2002, is conducted by the sisters of the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (S. A. B. S). This religious congregation was founded in 1908 by the first Bishop of Changanacherry, Mar Thomas Kurialachery. We share in the faith-vision of our founder by witnessing and bringing all, especially the children, under our care to the love and mercy of GOD.
The school is a minority institution recognised as such by the Government of Kerala. It is an un-aided English medium School and prepares students for the ten year Secondary School Leaving Certificate (S.S.L.C) examination of the Kerala State Educational Board and two years Higher Secondary examination course of Higher Secondary Education Directorate.