Home» Facilities » School Bus
1. The parents who wish to send their children to school by school bus should apply to the Principal / Headmistress sufficient early.
2. For the general maintenance of order and discipline in the bus students should extend full co-operation to the conduct accompanying the students.
3. Students should never put their hands or head outside the windows.
4. Students should avoid singing, shouting, passing remarks to people outside, waving hands to passers-by, throwing things out of the bus and are supposed to speak in English.
5. Prompt disciplinary action will be taken against those who misbehave in the school bus.
6. Students are expected to behave well while waiting for the bus at the boarding points and in the Bus. They should enter the bus in a single line. Special consideration should be given to the smaller and disabled students.
7. One month’s notice in writing shall be given for discontinuance of the bus facility. Request for change of boarding points shall be made in writing one month in advance. The use of bus facility or its discontinuance is not admissible for any part of a term.
8. Nobody will be allowed to board the bus without a valid Pass. Loss of the bus pass shall be reported immediately to the office. The school bus will not wait for latecomers.
© Copyright @ Nirmala Bhavan School Trivandrum, All Rights Reserved